Maxi dress

I was sitting on the bus this past Monday, minding my won business when
I caught a glimpse of this dress on some woman walking down the
street...gorgeous maxi dress, very much in style this summer. I feel
good wearing them cause they agree with my shape and flatter it. I
normally walk up to people who are wearing something I like, pay them
the obligatory compliment, then ask them where they got it-this time I
couldn't cause I was on the bus right? That same evening, waiting in
line to catch my bus home, some other woman passes me, looking to be in
a big rish, wearing the same dress! Now what are the odds of that?
Surely that was a divine sign, pointing out the fact what I too had to
have that dress, right? Problem is I couldn't talk to that woman either,
so I still don't know where to get the dress from. And I've been
obsessed with it ever since. I've surfed all the stores I thought would
carry it, no luck so far. I am about 2 go on the hunt to Target,
Marshalls, TJMaxx & dress barn...when out and about this week end, if u
find a maxi brown dress, with patches of yellow and pink, please hold a
size M, or 14 for me...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I feel your pain. That's the WORST, isn't it? I really want a maxi dress this summer, but I haven't been able to find one that doesn't hang straight down from my chest an make me look pregnant (because I have a REALLY big chest, no matter what I weigh). :P

Good luck finding your dress!