And I'm feeling good...

I don't even know why I ever stop working out cause the truth is that
nothing makes me feels as good as exercise. Today I feel like my old
self is back, I am untormented, peaceful, relaxed, full of energy,
everything feels great and I know I owe it all 2 good workouts. It's not
just that I get to sweat things out, it's that being into my routine
gives me that sense of being disciplined and in control. I notice as
soon as I am in this state of balance, I tend to watch my finances, and
just be on top of various aspects of my life, so Exercise is THE remedy
for me, the key to my equilibrium, I must prioritize it like I've done
the past 2 years before I fell of the wagon a while ago...I am glad it
didn't take too long a detour back to 300 lbs to snap back into this
knowing. I am also glad I went thru this experience which made me
realize I cannot take any of this for granted, it is a lifelong journey,
it is an exercise in self-management, in awareness & conscious living. I
now realize that falling off is for me, a symbol of having allowed a lot
of distractions in and having checked out of my life...don't want that.
Next time I sense my motivation leaving me, I'll know it's time to pay
attention & deal with whatever issue's sitting on my heart.
K.