As the weekend turned...

2 weekends ago, I confidently shared my plan to take a break from
dieting and enjoy some good food with friends. Well I did that. Food
was great, company equally as good, but the break from dieting didn't
stop at the end of the week end...it's still kinda going on.
I've completely lost focus and I can't quite understand why. All I know
is that I just haven't had a care. All that food and sugar it contains
drained me of all enegergy, I slept for hours after consuming it and
still struggled to get out of bed. 2 weeks later, I am still struggling
to get back into the groove of things. I took a spinning class
yesterday, was a bit rough, but felt great. Today? I slept and didn't
bother working out. This needs to stop. I am carrying a good 30 extra
lbs that I DO NOT want on me at the end of this year. So it's time to
regroup and stay on this thing.I must make it happen tomorrow. MUST.

2 comments:

Lisa Sargese said...

You're awesome. Spinning class? Those are hard core. Nice going.

Ok, here it is:


Here Are The Rules

1. Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.

2. Post THESE RULES on your blog.

3. Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog.

4. Tag 7 people and link to them.

5. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.

Anonymous said...

Ahahahaha, @ Lisa - I love memes - I can't wait to see you fill this out! :D

On the note of the post - who says you don't need those 30 pounds? If you feel crappy INTERNALLY, that's one thing, but if you just don't feel pretty . . . go here: www.kateharding.net

Seriously, it helps a LOT.

Love, either way. ;)