Debuting my blog!

Hellllloooooo blogging land! I am so excited to join the fun with the
launch my new blog! I've been working with Zoe of chic and sassy designs
to bring it to life and must say I absolutely LOVE what she created! She
did an amazing job of capturing my vision. Truly can't recommend her
services highly enough.
So I am back to blogging... those of you who know me, know I first
caught the blogging bug at the beginning of my weight loss efforts,
exactly 2 years ago today! At the time, I built a make shift blog to
chronicle my journey. It served me well, but for some reason, didn't
make me feel like a true blogger. Maybe because it was password
protected and only known to a handful of people. I eventually lost
interest in that blog a few months back and have not looked back since.
I now think that may have been my way of stepping out of my enclosed
life and into a new phase of my life, one that would not just be about
my weight loss efforts but about all of me. And so I took some time,
enjoyed other people's blogs, and envisioned this new little baby. I
want it to be my daily companion as I keep transforming my body,
renewing my mind, and reaching for higher ground. I invite you to ride
along with me. I'm excited and can't wait to see all that is to come.
K.

2 comments:

Shemah said...

Hi, K!

Welcome back to the blogosphere.. Amazing layout! I think Zoe does GORGEOUS designs.

Anyways, hope to see you stick around with this one. Looking forward to many more postings.. :)

Cheers.

Shemah

Amanda said...

Hello to you too! Thank You for linking me on your blog! :) Im looking forward to reading your posts... your blog looks amazing... very creative and fun. Greetings from Holland, Amanda.