well....

I am not sure how to even say this but I was basically back on the waggon for about half a minute today. I started out struggling to get out of bed for my 6 a.m workout, got an hour done on the elliptical, had a bunch of healthy meals but then all hell broke loose around 4pm when I ate 4 packs of those 100 cals snack packs in one seating for no special hunger, no particular reason, except maybe to sabotage myself yet again.
I tell you I am growing increasingly annoyed with this stubborn lack of focus that seems to have overtaken me. And because those 400 cals weren't enough damage, I topped it all off by eating a very big MCDonalds for diner!
yep! I am in desperate need to examine what's going on and truly commit to staying the course and finishing off this weight loss effort. I can't lose any ground, can't afford that...so it's high time I got a grip!
K.

2 comments:

Tully said...

I wish I could help, but I feel like I am in the same boat. I have that same lack of focus. I have so many reasons to focus, but I just can't seem to get it right.

Have a good Easter break! :-)

belly said...

oh man. i totally know your pain. been there so many times before.

the only thing that helps me is just getting right back in the saddle again... can't tell you how many times i've fallen out of said saddle, but it's all about getting back on, brushing ourselves off, and keep on keepin' on.

hang in there!!